Saturday, May 23, 2009

What a Dick

Mr. Mc freakin' loves Kobe Bryant, but I cannot stand his azz. Some reporters asked him about the awesome amazing game-winning buzzer shot Lebron made last night and Kobe's bitchass response:

Bryant was incredulous when a reporter asked him if his performance on Saturday was a response to LeBron James, who snatched away the league's most valuable player award this season and needed just one second to make a game-winning three-pointer in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Finals on Friday. "Are you serious?" Bryant asked. "Honestly, I told him it was a helluva shot. Everybody tries to make it out like this big thing, but we're all friends. And he does what he does in Cleveland. I do what I do here. But it's good banter."

I wish I could find a video. Because written, it doesn't sound so bad. But, in reality, the way he said it was extremely ass-holey. Like, he was in disbelief that someone would have the audacity to bring up someone OTHER THAN HIM having a stellar performance.

Loser.
Laker Splitter - Upper.
Jerk.

He is a good basketball player, though. Ugh. I hate that he is such a dick because I am REALLY anti-Carmelo Anthony (boo-hiss!) and ONE of them will be going to the NBA finals and I don't know which one of them is the lesser of two evils?

I WILL say I love the puppet commercials with him and LeBron. Because LeBron is made of win. Except when he loses.