Or maybe it is. Legal lawyer-type friends, please feel free to chime in at any time. It doesn't really matter to me one way or the other. If it happens, I am going to write about it. The purpose of this blog is to chronicle our lives. Think of it as our own little reality show. And you, as a cast member of our lives, have a co-starring role.
I was going to write a book, but I have been creatively blocked. Blogs are waaay better because a blog is just a digital diary. And if I know anything, it is how to keep a diary. And yep, I write about you. So, love it or hate it, this is our life. I will try to remember to change the names to protect the guilty, but I can get lazy and also have memory lapses, so if I use a real name, too bad. So sad. But, not really. I love (most of) ya'll. So, in the words of Mr. McCrazy, "Don't get mad about it - suck that sh-- up and move on."
Without further adieu, I bring to you -
McCrazytown, the written reality show.